Infection, Prevention and Control (IPC)
There are no immediate changes to IPC requirements. This includes the requirement for staff, patients and visitors to wear a mask/face covering in healthcare settings.
The consistent application of IPC measures, alongside the roll out of the vaccine programme and staff and patient testing, remains the most effective defence against the entry and spread of COVID-19 in healthcare settings.
So, please continue to:
- wear your mask in the surgery
- keep distance when in the surgery
- arrive no longer than five minutes before your appointment time
- avoid attending for routine care when you have covid
- tell us if you have covid symptoms or are covid positive when you have an appointment
That way we can keep all patients, including those who cannot be vaccinated or whose immune systems are compromised/weak, and staff safe.
We will continue to keep you updated with any changes in the surgery via Facebook and the practice website.
Thank you for your co-operation.